1. Click on the Apple symbol in the upper left corner.
2. Click on “System Preferences.”
3. Click on “Sharing” in the middle row.
4. Check the box next to “Screen Sharing” in the column on the right.
5. Your computer will now be identifiable by other users on your network in their Finder.
6. On the other computer, open Finder. Your computer’s name should show up in the sidebar — in this example it shows up as “Ryan’s MacBook Pro”.
If you still have any trouble to share your screen, please try the following steps to enable screen-sharing on MacOS Chrome:
- Navigate to macOS system preferences: Apple Icon on the top left corner → System Preferences
2. Select “Security and Privacy” from the available options
3. Select the “Privacy tab” and in the left bar list, scroll down to the “Screen Recording” menu. If the « Screen Recording » menu does not appear, select the « Accessibility » menu.
4. If the applications checkboxes are locked for editing you will need to unlock those options by clicking the lock icon on the bottom left
5. After entering the correct username and password, check the Google Chrome checkbox.
6. Select “Quit now”.
7. Start Chrome again, access the web session, and select share screen.