We are well-known for the fact that we have been offering speciality honeys from around the world for over 80 years. Quality is our number one priority which we also require from our beekeepers and suppliers. All the honeys are analysed, controlled and registered.
- Everything is offered ranging from rapeseed honey from Schleswig-Holstein,
- heather honey from Brandenburg and France
- and acacia honey from Hungary
- to honeycomb blossoms from New Zealand
- or eucalyptus honey from Australia.
Since 2001 we have been organically certified and we can offer our customers 10 organic speciality honeys from controlled organic production.
We have followed the now well-established trend for exotic honeys and honey preparations and we have been developing taste variations such as acacia honey with vanilla or sunflower honey with sallow thorn or cinnamon.
Other honey preparations are under development.
Facts and figures
Country of activity
101 years in 2023
Minimum Order Quantities
Countries of activity