Manufacturer > ITN Group
ITN Group is family-owned company established in 1992 by professor from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, with an aim to develop and apply new technology in agriculture and food production in Serbian and regional markets.
ITN GROUP EKO POVLEN has successfully positioned itself as one of key players in conventional frozen fruit sector. Three years ago, we proudly added organic fruits to our assortment, and we will continue to expand in the years to come.
Factory is processing fruits and vegetables (cultivated and organic in all kind of packaging) with 50 years tradition in manufacturing and trade is present on more than 20 different markets worldwide with around 100 different private label brands and certified: ISO 9001:2015, HACCP, IFS, BRC, Global GAP, Kosher, Halal, SEDEX, QADEX, WALMART, ORGANIC. Annual production and export are more than 11000 t of deep-frozen fruits mainly berries (sour cherry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry…) and we are one of the leading exporters of deep-frozen fruits from Serbia.
Some of our European references: Edeka, Kaufland, Morrisons, Asda, Coop UK, Delhaize, Rewe, Metro, Jumbo.
The largest European and global retail chains have recognized ITN as an ideal partner because:
- We purchase fruit directly from approved farmers, guided by a technical team of agronomists, or from other processors that share our quality and food safety values.
- We have an automated packaging line which allows us to provide buyers with all kinds of packaging available on the market today.
- We are strictly devoted to a just-in-time delivery service, with no compromise.
- We adhere to the highest food safety and quality management systems in the industry. We put our systems to the test and commit to continuous improvement, with unannounced BRC, IFS, ISO and HACCP audits, in addition to GLOBALG.A.P. certification.
- We are also highly committed to sustainable business principles, being part of SEDEX and offering Halal and Kosher-certified products. ITN Group is also proud of its ORGANIC line, which has been a major turning point in becoming an even more responsible business.
ITN GROUP today is:ITN EKO POVLEN, factory for processing of fruits and vegetables
ITN AGROTECH – engineering in agriculture
ITN FOODTECH – engineering in the food industry
ITN BUDIMKA – factory for production of jelly products, concentrates, juices, processed vegetables
Being a supplier of Private Label nowadays means carrying the responsibility and trust of a retailer towards its consumers. We at ITN Group are ready for that.
YOUR PARTNER FROM FIELD TO FORK
Facts and figures
Country of activity
32 years in 2024
Minimum Order Quantities