Manufacturer > Linkosuon Bakery
Linkosuo bakery (Linkosuon leipomo Oy) is a Finnish family-owned company dating back over 85 years and still under the ownership of the original founding family. Despite of its name, Linkosuo bakery is not a traditional bakery anymore. The bakery changed its strategic focus over ten years ago and concentrate now on snacking products. Facts:
- Pioneer in baked snacking, created a category from zero
- Market leader in Finland in baked snacks category, with approx. 40 % market share. Linkosuo created a new category to Finland.
- Turnover 2022 was 12,6 million EUR
- Employees ~ 90
- Specialized in baked rye and oat snacks, 70 % of the total turnover
- Export ~25 % of the total turnover (exports to Sweden, Baltic countries).
Linkosuo Oy is the parent company of Linkosuon Leipomo Oy (bakery) and Linkosuon Kahvila Oy (café).
Company's packaging eco-policy
Facts and figures
Country of activity
87 years in 2023
Minimum Order Quantities