Bitrex®, the world’s bitterest substance, is the leading branded safety ingredient used in a variety of domestic and industrial applications.
Despite the best efforts of parents to keep them safe, young children have a natural tendency to bite, taste or chew the objects around them. This can lead to the accidental swallowing of potentially harmful household or garden products.
Because young children are particularly sensitive to bitter tastes, the addition of Bitrex® to these products acts as a natural deterrent, helping prevent accidental ingestion.
Bitrex is the brand name of the most bitter substance known to man. An extremely low cost solution, it can be added to most compatible products for less than a penny, yet research has shown that consumers are willing to pay up to 15% more for a product containing Bitrex.
please visit our website bitrex.com